Monday, March 26, 2007

Birthday Love Poems

Check out these birthday love poems for your loved one:

I Love Just You

Hey, birthday love, I think of you
On days both dark and sunny.
You bring me joy in every thought,
My precious, loving honey!

So be my love for all our lives,
And I’ll be your love, too;
Each birthday is another chance
To say, "I love just you!"


A Birthday Sonnet For My Love

Another year has passed for you, sweetheart;
It's time to cut the cake and celebrate.
And once again, my love, I start to think
Of things about you I appreciate.

It means so much to have you in my life;
Your loving care fills up my days with pleasure.
Your warm and giving nature helps create
Close, special times together that I treasure.

I live within a safe and steady world,
Because you love me unconditionally.
Your easygoing ways mean that I'm blessed
With peace and joy and blissful harmony.

To me your birthday is a precious day;
I hope it brings you joy in every way.

Another Birthday Together

Your birthday marks another year together;
Such happy times, I couldn’t ask for more,
Spending precious minutes, hours and days
With you, my love, whom I cherish and adore.

We’ve shared so much, we two, in love and friendship;
Each year our bond just seems to grow and grow.
I always want to be right next to you;
To touch and kiss you means more than you can know.

You’re always there for me with a loving smile;
I’m never happier than when I know you’re near.
I thought my love for you could not grow stronger;
And yet I love you even more this year.

I Got the Gift

It’s your birthday,
but I’m the lucky (man, woman)
who got to be with you for another year.
It’s your birthday, and the older you get,
the more wonderful you become.

It’s your birthday,
and I’m privileged to share the years with you.
It’s your birthday, and each year
I find the depth of my love for you growing.

It’s your birthday, and I look forward with joy
to each day we spend together.
It’s your birthday, and I wonder how I got along
for all the birthdays I didn’t know you.

It’s your birthday, and it’s amazing
how easy and enjoyable it is to be with you each day.
It’s your birthday, and no matter what fate has in store for us,
I know it will be a pleasure to spend life with you.

It’s your birthday, but I got the gift--
You in my life for another year.



A Roaring B'day Wish !
Croon up a Birthday Song for your friend/ loved one with this ecard.


Send this eCard !



Jazzy Tunes...
Sing a cheerful little Birthday tune for your friend/ loved one with this cute interactive ecard.


Send this eCard !


1 comment:

Lori said...

Hi ggreat reading your blog